The Femox VersiJack® tile support is made of high-quality and 100% recycled femox polypropylene.
This professional floor carrier can be used for various raised tile floors and decking.
The VersiJack is adjustable from 37 to 1016 mm.
Furthermore, there are various accessories available such as a slope corrector that can be placed on or under the floor carrier.
When the corrector is mounted under the floor carrier, it ensures a perpendicular construction of the floor with maximum stability and pressure distribution.
With only 3 extension tubes, the VersiJack Extender 245E can be raised by more than 1 metre. This results in significant savings for carriers higher than 500 mm.
VersiJack® base is raised to a height of more than 1 metre with only 3 raised sleeves, which provides significant savings for girders higher than 500 mm.
- Slope correction on the underside (0-5%) or top side (0-5%) of the floor carrier
- Beam bracket for quick and easy installation of beams from 35 to 50 and from 50 to 80 mm
- Locking ring to limit set height
- High load capacity of up to 15 kN
- Made of 100% recycled and fully recyclable polypropylene
- Resistant to mould and chemical products
- Perfect drainage and ventilation
- VersiJack VJ-F1 adjustable from 37-50mm
- VersiJack VJ-F2 adjustable from 50-75mm
- VersiJack VJ-F3 adjustable from 74-117mm
- VersiJack VJ-F4 adjustable from 117-201mm
- VersiJack VJ-F5 adjustable from 197-281mm
- VersiJack Extender 245E
click here for more technical information about the VersiJack