Recycled Ekoply sheets
Discover EKOply, the eco-friendly alternative to wood and plastic boards. Designed to be sturdier and more durable than traditional wooden boards EKOply is made of 100% recycled materials which help to reduce the carbon footprint while being 100% resistant to natural rot and corrosion - unlike traditional wooden boards.
It has an exterior that is resistant to graffiti and chemicals, making it perfect for use in commercial environments such as youth centres, gyms and municipal businesses. With minimal to no maintenance costs, EKOply is the slab that is unique in its kind.
This plastic sheet is designed as an alternative to MDF, plywood or new plastic panels.
They are also fully recyclable at the end of their service life.
Characteristics of Ekoply Standard
- Made according to the strictest European standards.
- Rot-free, resistant to microbial action.
- Very user-friendly (can be nailed, screwed, stapled, drilled, milled, sawn and even glued).
- Splinter-free, the cuts do not even need to be treated or covered.
- Resistant to acids and salts.
- Not water absorbent.
- Not contaminating soil/water.
- No or little maintenance.
- 100% recycled and recyclable.
- Completely safe and without danger for animals.
- dimensions : 2440 x 1220 x 12mm and 19mm (+- 2% deviation)
- weight : 32 kg/plate
- Colour: anthracite/green/blue and even white
- Expansion +- 0.2% / 10°C
- Density 460kg/m³
- very long service life
- smooth and flat finish
- Tolerances thickness: -0.3/+1.5mm ; Width or -0.5%/4% ; Length -0.5%/3%
- Density EN/ISO 1183-1 - 0.57 +/- 0.05 g/cm3
- Mechanical properties during stretching according to EN / ISO 527-2 - 4.4 +/- 0.6 MPa
- Mechanical properties when bent according to EN / ISO 178 - 14.3 +/- 0.8 Mpa
- Rigidity modulus during bending according to 5 EN / ISO 178 - 602 +/- 42 Mpa
- Mass MFR index, according to 6 EN / ISO 1133-1 - 3.0 +/- g / 10 min
- VICATA softening temperature according to 7 EN / ISO 306 - 117oC
- Shore hardness according to 8. EN / ISO 868 - 62.2 +/- 1.2
- Heat distortion temperature under load, according to 9. EN / ISO 75-2 - 74 0C
- Thermal conductivity 10 W / m-k - 0.103
- Reaction to fire according to 11 EN 13501-1 + A1 - E Class
- Screw Ø5mm pull-out test according to EN / ISO 9054 - 982 +/- 164N
Order Ekoply standard plate at Alka-Products
Why order an Ekoply standard plate at ? The advantages in a row:
- Fast delivery
- Pay safely
- Personalised service
- Tailor-made is possible
- Wide range of products online - large stock
- We are happy to provide you with expert advice
Do you have a question about an EKOply standard board from our range? Please feel free to contact us for advice without any obligation. Call us at +32 (0) 4 381 47 29 send an e-mail to email@example.com or leave your details in the contact form. Then we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Place an order in the webshop
Would you like to order an Ekoply standard plate? Choose the size, thickness and colour of your choice. Then choose the number of plates you want.
Would you like a quote first? Ask for a offer to! Do you have any questions about the products in our range, or do you have a wish for a certain processing? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can also contact us by calling +32 (0) 43 81 47 29 (for Belgium) or +31 (0) 35 20 06 575 (for the Netherlands).
Or send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to assist you.